We are looking for hard-working production worker to assist in the manufacturing process.
The Production Worker’s responsibilities include keeping the production area clean, preparing machinery and equipment for use, working the production line as instructed and strictly following health and safety guidelines.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor
- Following production guidelines and specifications
- Finalising and packing products for shipment
- Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment
- Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty
- Performing other tasks as assigned
- Good communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Previous experience working in a factory is beneficial but not necessary as full training will be provided
- Available for shift work