- Perform and oversee manual work for all phases of plumbing projects, ensuring that specifications are being followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget.
- Assemble, install, commission, and maintain plumbing installations, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Verifying equipment to use, according to the job card, client exigencies and system limitations.
- Review building plans and specifications to determine the layout for plumbing and related materials.
- Locate and mark positions for connections and fixtures, install supports and hangers for pipes, fixtures and equipment, assemble and install valves and fittings.
- Install, repair and maintain all related systems (including but not limited to plumbing systems, fixtures and components, water treatment equipment, piping and controls, water piping systems, sinks, tubs, toilets, water heaters and conditioners) in residential, commercial, industrial or public buildings.
- Perform scheduled maintenance service on plumbing systems and fixtures. etc.