The Cleaner will be responsible for keeping buildings in clean and orderly condition and will perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, cleaning and stocking restrooms, washing walls, glass and upholstered furniture, and removing rubbish. Duties may include notifying management of the need for repairs.
- Attention to details
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ethics and Integrity
- Performs general cleanup of all office facilities
- Sweeps, mops, polishes, refinishes resilient floors, vacuums and shampoos carpeted areas, dumps garbage and recycle bins, performs all cleaning aspects of halls, offices, board rooms, restrooms, lunchroom as well as washes walls, windows, upholstered furniture and window coverings.
- Cleans and stocks restroom facilities
- Cleaning the arena bowl (seating area)
- Monitors work quality, trains as needed